Friday, November 30, 2007

Imagination Island

Today we met Ivy and Stacey at Imagination Island and boy were they busy!


Honey? Let me see if I have that in stock....


Here it is...


That'll be $1.59


hmmm... do you have exact change?


Everyone has their own style for these jumpy things...

To the rescue!

Ahoy!


Uh-hem...Santa...down here...I just wanted to say I've been real good this year...

"Wheeeee!"

Click play button to watch the movie (give it a sec to load....)

3 comments:

Chanikynes said...

wow that place looks totally fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth...I hadn't looked at Oliver's page for awhile...he looks great...and looks like a "real person" now....that Imagination place looks like fun....I'd love to go sometime with all of you...You take such wonderful photographs....hope to see you soon.....

lifeofjeannie371 said...

Hi "Bess"...I'm so goofy today..I know your name is Bess not Beth...sorry about that..."Senior Moment"....that's just being a "Grammie".....