Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oliver James Batt

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world baby batt!
oh my goodness bessie and craig! he's so beautiful!
hope you all get some much needed rest!

xoxoxoxo
nicole and ben

ps. i was at escape today and everyone there sends their love and kisses to you three.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! What a wonderful, happy ending to a very long week!

Thanks for keeping the blog up to date. Didn't want to pester you with details, so I was glad to be able to follow the progress at home.

Can't wait to meet him. All the best.

-max, Hilary and Sam

Anonymous said...

whee! Baby-Batt is finally here! Love to you both!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! He's perfect, and Ivy is going to adore him! He's a little tiny Craig! Cant wait to meet him. Great job on the updates, i was glued to this blog all day yesterday! -- Clint

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bess and Craig and welcome to the world Oliver. You look as beautiful as I always thought you would. I finished your hat to go with your sweater I made you and can't wait to give it to you.
Love your other Uncle David

Anonymous said...

Words fail to say how happy I am for you guys. He's an adoreable lil' bugger! I will be up to see the 3 of you very soon! WOo HOOO!! xoxo- Fred
PS- Heal up fast Bess! ; )

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.HE'S
ADORABLE.LOVE,BOB SUSAN AND THE "BOYS"

Anonymous said...

Hey, Baby Oliver! My name is Marina Gallo. I know your mommy's tummy was very cozy, but it was time to head out. You look very cute in the pictures, I cannot wait to have a play date. We can slurp down a couple of bottles together. Congrats!!!