
Name: Oliver James Batt
Born: September 21, 2006
Time: 4:38 PM
Weight: 8 lb. 8.8 oz.
Length: 20 1/2"
|
Get your Boston Batt news here. |
© 2007 ^o^ B a t t S y n c | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced
without prior written permission.
5 comments:
Can't wait to get my hands on him. I'm sure your glad he's finally here so are we. Love to Momma, Daddy and Oliver. Mom
I'm an UNCLE!!! Thanks to Cindy up until today I've only been an AUNTCLE but now it's official! Snakes and snails and armadillos and possums and puppy dog tails and of course BATTs! That's what little BOYS are made of!
Woooooo Pig Soooie! Welcome to the world little guy, we love you!
Someone needs to photoshop a microphone and some tats into this pic because Oliver is rocking out hardcore.
Congratulations Craig and Bess and Oliver!
LOVE YOU TINY BURRITO BOY!! THOUGHT ABOUT YOU ALL THE WAY HOME....MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! NANA
Batt Family,
We are so happy for you!! Happy for your beautiful addition and happy that your long wait is over. I have been getting updates from Stacey. We have been thinking about you and sending you warm thoughts. (The cuddly, huggy kind). There is nothing like a little boy. Evan can't wait to meet his new buddy Oliver! We will be up for a visit as soon as we can!
With love, Jessica, Greg, Evan and Bella
Post a Comment